CLARK County School District, located in Las Vegas, NV, is seeking a person with strong leadership and excellent communication skills to be
The base salary will be in the range of $290,000 plus a comprehensive benefit package. The final salary will be determined based upon the candidate's experience and meeting the Board's profile.
Springfield Public Schools (SPS) is Missouri's largest school district, representing 24,000 students and nearly 4,000 employees. SPS has built a reputation of academic excellence rooted in a belief that the learning experience should be engaging, relevant and personal - for every learner, every day. The district’s attendance area, which encompasses 138 square miles, which includes the city of Springfield and parts of Greene County, includes 36 elementary schools, an intermediate school, nine middle schools, five high schools, a center for gifted education and three early childhood centers.
• The SPS strategic plan is guided by five Focus Areas: Student Success and Learning Support; Empowered and Effective Teachers, Leaders and Support Personnel; Financial Sustainability and Operational Efficiency; Communication and Engagement; and Equity and Diversity.
• In 2019, SPS patrons approved investing $168 million in 39 high-priority facility improvements to address safety, accessibility and quality learning environments. Projects include new construction or major renovation of six schools, creating secure entrances at 31 schools and adding classroom space to expand early childhood education.
• SPS created the Launch program to provide quality online learning options that are designed, developed and delivered by Missouri educators.
o Launch currently serves more than 300 Missouri school districts and recorded 60,000 virtual course enrollments in Fall 2020.
o Teachers employed by Launch partner districts are eligible to teach for Launch as an adjunct educator.
o More than 550,000 Missouri students attend school districts that partner with Launch, thereby receiving access to the platform.
• SPS has eight Choice Programs, which have focused themes and aligned curriculum that provide students access to unique learning opportunities driven by their passion, inquiry, and community connections. A few examples of themes include fine and performing arts; health sciences; environmental sciences and conservation; and science, technology, engineering and math.
• In 2020, SPS celebrated its highest graduation rate in the district’s history, establishing a new bar for all future graduating classes. This directly impacts the lives of our students and will strengthen our community for years to come.
• Visit www.sps.org.